Used Tyros5-76 Perfect Condition.
The ultimate keyboard. The best sound engine combined with the best rhythms and accompaniments, all in an instrument whose huge power never gets in the way of playability. If you want the best there is, Tyros5 is for you.
This version of the Tyros5 features an extra octave of keys (totalling 76 notes), giving you more freedom during your performances.
In Tyros5 we've created the ultimate performance keyboard. With outstanding voice quality and realism, enhanced DSP effects and true-to-life accompaniment backings, Tyros5 sounds so real it's like being backed by the world’s finest musicians.
Whether sketching composition ideas, carefully crafting the perfect arrangement or delivering a memorable performance, the Tyros5 is your perfect companion.
More than 300 New Voices including "S.Art2 Voice"
More than 300 new Voices have been added to the Tyros5, including new brass, guitars, synth, electric pianos, and upright pianos. S.Art2 Voices are high-quality sounds that re-create the feeling of an actual instrument when performing.
Authentic Ensemble Performances
Ensemble Voice is an amazing new feature that reproduces true "divisi" playing in a section. In the past, a Voice like Brass Quartet would use a sample of four players, which sounded great. However, if you played two notes you'd get eight players, which could sound great but isn't the most realistic. Tyros5 Ensemble Voices always get the same number of players because Tyros5 has the musical knowledge of a professional music arranger. Play two notes with a Brass Quartet Ensemble Voice, and Tyros5 will send the trumpets to the top notes and the trombones to the lower notes; it's an incredibly realistic sound. Ensemble Voices also utilize parameters which enliven the performance to reproduce the subtle variations in timing heard in a real ensemble. This provides an authentic sound that sounds as if a group of actual performers were playing and allows you to enjoy playing like an instrumental quartet with ease.
Add Rhythm to your performances with Audio Styles
Adding forty new percussion-based Styles to the Tyros5's impressive backing and accompaniment capabilities, Audio Styles add natural feel, ambience, and warmth to drum and percussion parts, offering greater expressive potential. Audio Styles also benefit from Yamaha's Time Stretch Technology, which allows the audio to follow your tempo changes without changing pitch, so everything stays in perfect sync.
Enhanced DSPs for authentic effects that give you "that" sound
Not only does the Tyros5 have new and high-quality effect types, including Real Distortion and Real Reverb, it provides beautifully designed panel displays, with highly intuitive controls - just like actual effect devices. These also include VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling) effects that use the same technology as the professional-level processing on Yamaha's high-end mixers.
Real Reverb is an improved version of the Reverb technology found in previous versions of the Tyros. New algorithms take a greater number of factors into account, producing smoother, more natural reverbs.
Real Distortion effects are based on digital models of classic guitar amplifiers from the 1960's and 1970's. There are also digital models of legendary analog guitar effect pedals. The result meticulously reproduces the frequencies and dynamics of real distortion guitar sounds. With the new, intuitive graphical interface, you'll feel like you're controlling the original amplifier!
VCM (Virtual Circuit Modeling)
While digital solutions are increasingly prevalent in music production studios and performance venues, but older analog gear is still used to get the warm sound that digital effects typically cannot provide. VCM Technology provides accurate reproductions of the classic sound of such effects units.
A versatile high performance audio engine that gives you total control over your sound.
The Tyros5 is capable of playing back and recording audio files (including performances using Audio Styles), and also possesses a range of audio manipulation features you can use to create "karaoke" style "minus one" tracks in the key and tempo of your choice.
Audio Link Multi Pad
Audio Link Multi Pad function lets you link your own audio files (sound effects, vocal phrases, and so on), and trigger them from the Pads as you perform.
A powerful Vocal Cancel function effectively cancels or suppresses signals like vocals and solos that play a central role in an audio file, allowing you to make your own "minus one" track and sing "karaoke" style with just instrumental backing.
Time stretch and pitch shift
Not all people have the same vocal range. The Tyros5 can put your favorite song in the key of your choice with a powerful pitch shift feature that lets you change the key without changing the tempo. If you do want to change the tempo, you can use the time stretch feature to slow down or speed up the tempo without changing the pitch.
Right Hand Style Control
With Tyros5 you can create up to three split points across the keyboard. Offering the flexibility to, for example, assign a different Voice to each zone. Tyros5's accompaniment styles can now be controlled by chords played in the right hand split zones, allowing you to play bass parts manually with your left hand.
- Width 1347mm
- Height 142mm
- Depth 450mm
- Number of Keys 76
- Type Organ (FSX), Initial Touch/Aftertouch
- Touch Response Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Other Controllers Pitch Bend Yes
- Modulation Yes
- Sliders 9 (including 1 assignable), Cross Fader
- Art. Switches 2
- Display Type TFT VGA 7.5 inch LCD
- Size 640 x 480 dots
- Language English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language English
- Tone Generation Tone Generating Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 128
- Preset Number of Voices 1279 Voices + 480 XG Voices + 37 Drum/SFX Kits
- Featured Voices Ensemble 55 S.Art2! 44 / S.Art! 288 MegaVoice 54 / Live! 138 Cool! 81 / Sweet! 37 / Organ World 40
- Custom Optional Wave Capacity MAX 1,024MB (Optional)
- Sampling Custom Voice
- Voice Edit Yes
- Sound Creator/Voice Set Yes
- Compatibility XG Yes
- GS Yes
- GM Yes
- GM2 Yes
- Expandability Expansion Voice Yes *Wave Capacity: depends on the optional Flash Memory Expansion Module (FL1024M, FL512M)
- Part Right 1, Right 2, Right 3, Left
- Types Reverb 52 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP DSP1: 322 Presets + 3 User, DSP2-9: 322 Presets + 10 User
- Master Compressor 5 Presets + 5 User settings
- Master EQ 5 Presets + 2 User settings
- Others Mic effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Vocal Harmony Number of Presets Vocal Harmony: 44, Synth Vocoder: 10
- Number of User Settings 60 * The number is the total of Vocal Harmony and Synth Vocoder.
- Vocal Effect 23
- Preset Number of Preset Styles 539
- Featured Styles 40 + Audio, 7 FreePlay, 441 Pro, 51 Session
- Fingering Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Other Features Music Finder 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS) 4 for each Style
- Expandability Expansion Style Yes
- Expansion Audio Style Yes Audio Capacity: approx. 124MB
- Compatibility Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Preset Number of Preset Songs 5 Sample Songs
- Recording Number of Songs Unlimited (depends on the drive capacity)
- Number of Tracks 16
- Data Capacity approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format Playback SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Recording SMF (Format 0)
- Registration Number of Buttons 8
- Control Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide Lesson/Guide Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT) Yes
- Demo/Help Demonstration Yes
- Overall Controls Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button Yes
- Scale Type 9 Presets
- Miscellaneous Direct Access Yes
- Text Display Function Yes
- Wallpaper Customization Yes
- Voices Harmony/Echo Yes
- Panel Sustain Yes
- Mono/Poly Yes
- Voice Information Yes
- Styles Style Creator Yes
- Style Recommender Yes
- OTS Information Yes
- Songs Song Creator Yes
- Score Display Function Yes
- Lyrics Display Function Yes
- Multi Pads Multi Pad Creator Yes
- Audio Recorder/Player Recording Time (max.) 80 minutes/Song
- Recording .wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Playback .wav (WAV format: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo), .mp3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3: 44.1/48.0 kHz sample rate, 64-320 kbps and variable bit rate, mono/stereo)
- Time Stretch Yes
- Pitch Shift Yes
- Vocal Cancel Yes
- Multi - Recording .aud (Tyros5 original: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
- Multi - Playback .aud (Tyros5 original: 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo)
Storage and Connectivity
- Storage Internal Memory approx. 6.7MB
- Hard Disk Drive 500GB
- External Drives USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- Connectivity Headphones Yes
- FOOT PEDAL 1 (SUSTAIN), 2 (ARTICULATION 1), 3 (VOLUME), Function Assignable
- Microphone Yes (Combo Jack)
- MIDI MIDI A (IN/OUT), MIDI B (IN/OUT)
- AUX IN L/L+R, R
- LINE OUT MAIN (L/L+R, R), SUB OUT (1,2), SUB OUT (3,4 / AUX OUT)
- RGB OUT Yes
- USB TO DEVICE USB 2.0 x 2 (Front/Back)
- USB TO HOST USB 2.0 x 1
- Owner's Manual Online Member Product Registration, AC Power Supply, Music Rest , Two Music Rest Brackets
USB Wireless LAN Adaptor * May not be included depending on your particular area. Please check with your Yamaha dealer.
- Number of Multi Pad Banks 190 banks x 4 Pads
- Audio Audio Link Yes