Korg PA1000 Professional Arranger Keyboard
The new Korg PA1000 Professional Arranger Keyboard is the latest model with built-in speakers in the Korg PA series line up. The PA1000 replaces the popular Korg PA900 model and adds even more DNC Sounds, and a hugely expanded library of built-in styles that cover a wide range of musical genres from around the World.
The Korg PA1000 has more power than the previous PA800 & PA900 models. In fact, we believe this is the most powerful arranger keyboard in it's class. It represents a huge leap forwards from the PA900 with improved sounds, styles, large Touchview 7" display and a new slimline design to make it even more portable. You must come and try this keyboard for yourself in one of our keyboard shops!
Part Exchange Your Existing Keyboard
There's never been a better time to upgrade to the new Korg PA1000. Trade-in your existing instrument - we accept almost all makes & models of keyboard - as long as they are in full working order and good condition. Email details of what you have to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you with a valuation. You can even choose to spread the remaining balance over a number of months using one of our quick and easy finance options.
See The New PA1000 In One Of Our Keyboard Stores
Musicland has specialist keyboard stores with dedicated keyboard experts in store to assist you with any questions you may have relating to the new Korg PA1000. You will be able to see the KORG PA1000 in our stores from November 2017. You'll find us in Romford Essex and Bromley Kent.
Huge Internal PCM Memory
The Korg PA1000 has a PCM memory capacity that is FOUR TIMES larger than the outgoing PA900 keyboard. It is also possible to import your own samples into the 600MB of user memory, The PA1000 accepts samples in KORG, WAV, AIFF and SOUNDFONT formats.
There are 430 preset Factory Styles loaded into the PA1000 when you get it out of the box. There are also an additional 1152 user locations to store your own styles. You can either download additional styles online, or use the built-in MIDI to STYLE CONVERTER to turn your favourite MIDI Files into useable styles.
Powerful Built-In Speaker System
Everything has been enhanced on the PA1000 including the speaker system. This keyboard boasts a massive 2 x 33watt amplifier powering 4 loudspeakers which are housed in a bass-reflex enclosure to give a deep, rich sound.
TC Helicon Vocal Enhancer
Plug a microphone into the PA100 and you can use the TC Helicon effects to enhance your vocal sound. These legendary vocal harmony effects are among the most natural sounding ever produced and they're right here ready to use inside the PA1000 . Up to three part harmonies can be added to the lead vocal, and these are further enhanced with the EQ, Compressor, Gate and two Insert effects. Due to popular demand, Korg have added two knobs and three buttons for controlling the most important vocal functions in real time. No need for separate vocal harmoniser boxed any more!
MP3 Player & Recording Features
The PA1000 has the now standard dual song file player that is unique to Korg Professional Arranger series keyboards. The song player plays both MP£ audio and MIDI files, and you can even record your performance as an audio or MIDI file - for easy sharing.
New Feature! - KAOSS FX
The new KAOSS-FX feature gives you intuitive and creative real time control of your performance. Use the touchscreen to morph between style variations, sounds and drum kit types, or use it to give the radical effects made famous by DJ's around the World such as tape delay, filter sweeps and arpeggios.
Here's Our Easy Guide To The Main Korg PA1000 Specifications:
- Enhanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal ROM - plus up to 600 MB of user PCM compressed data - provides a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches, two assignable knobs and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulations (DNC - Defined Nuance Control)
- 61 key semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Slim and compact lightweight cabinet
- Big TouchViewTM 7" TFT display with adjustable manual tilt
- Easy layout and improved graphical interface with a Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- The 2-way speaker system ensures a powerful and clear sound
- Over 430 Factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 12 banks in each of the User/Direct banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- The Direct SongBook will extend your internal database on-the-fly
- User and Direct banks can be renamed, to allow for a more personalized set of custom Styles, Pads and Keyboard Sets. Custom names appear in the Selection windows, and make finding items much faster
- The Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly. Sequences can be stored in any Style and SongBook entry
- Style Creator Bot automatically creates a Style from a MIDI Song, while also creating a Chord Sequence from the Song's chords
- Multiple Effects processors:
2 Insert and 2 Master effects for the Accompaniment parts,
1 Insert and 2 Master effects for the Keyboard Sounds
Final Limiter and Parametric EQ
- TC-Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor with 5 dedicated effects
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs
- The Detect Chord function scans the MIDI Song's tracks for chords, then saves them as Chords events to be read in the Lyrics or Score page
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable Set Lists. Filtering and ordering options. Direct access
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and Arabic Languages*)
- Style and SongBook editing procedures has been made easier and more intuitive
- KORG, WAV, AIFF and SoundFontTM sample formats import function
- 512 User Sound locations, 256 User Drum Kit locations
- MIDI connection can now also be done through the USB HOST ports (in addition to the USB DEVICE and the MIDI ports). This allows for easy connection of controllers like digital pianos (for example, our HAVIAN 30), or the KORG nano and micro series, with no need of special adapters
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
Using the Power of the Korg PA4X these new mid range keyboards are superb value and offer great performance.