Showrooms and Music School Now Open!
We are delighted to announce that we are now open in accordance with government Coronavirus COVID-19 guidelines and here are the measures we have put in place for your safty and ours.
On arrival to our showrooms
- Public Information poster displayed prominently on entry door
- Maximum of 4 people at any one time
- Entry door bell for admittance
- Pull-up sign with public information on entry for visual guidance
- Hand sanitizing stations
- 2m social distancing floor signage for visual guidance for public/staff
- Showroom floor display stock reduced to allow social distancing
- All staff instructed to wash hands regularly and use hand
- Sneeze screen installed on main counter
- Display instruments to be cleaned with sanitizing spray/wipes after public use
- Daily cleaning schedule to be completed/signed by staff to include all surface's, PDQ payment units, telephones, computer keyboards & door handles
We look forward to welcoming you back in our safe environment.
Music School Re-Opening
Our music teachers have missed you and we hope that you have stayed well during the lockdown period. We are now looking forward to reopening our doors. Romford from 20th June and Bromley from 29th of June.
We have made a number of changes to ensure the safety of our students on their return:
- Hand sanitiser located at key points throughout the Academy
- Rearranged or joined rooms to allow for social distancing
- Instruments and headphones cleaned before and between lessons
- Decluttered rooms to aid flow and ensure social distancing
- Removed the waiting area
- Contactless handheld thermometers
- Full-face masks for teachers
- Safety guidance signage
On your return we ask that you please:
- Wear a face mask or covering to your lesson
- Use the hand sanitiser dispenser before your lesson
- Bring your own headphones if you can
- Only one adult to drop off student/s
- Remain at your instrument for the duration of your lesson
- Ensure you use the toilet at home before your lesson, if possible
WE REGRET THERE WILL BE NO WAITING AREA IN OUR STORES
Please contact us with a text message to confirm that you are happy to restart, will text back to confirm your booking. Please note that we may have to change your lesson time in order to limit the number of students within the Academy, and your new lesson time, if changed, will be confirmed in our text reply.
Bromley 07708 484884
Romford 07940 642065
We look forward to welcoming you back!